2023 Cromwell Street Sprints
March 4 - March 5$ see below
2023 Cromwell Street Sprints (4-5 March 2023)
To celebrate 10 years, we have planned a 2-day event, the Saturday will be Highlands Motorsport Park – Track C in reverse (timed single car sprints), a meal on Saturday night and then the epic Street Sprints on Sunday (usual format).
- $150 per event ($300 total) if you do both events, this includes a meal on Saturday
- It does not have to be the same car for both days
- Scrutineering will be taking place at Highlands for both events on Saturday
- $180 per event if you choose to only do one event (either Street Sprints or Highlands Track C)
- Both events are Club Sport Advanced events so will require a minimum of 1/2 cage and an M Licence or higher.
- Highlands mandatorily requires HANS devices for the track day, so we are making the Street sprints also require them.
- Reminder there is a noise restriction of 85db
- No Passengers at Highlands, at Street Sprints allowed with appropriate gear (including HANS)
We are asking for Expressions of Interest:
Note only a completed Bio, payment of the entry fee and completed entry form/Possum entry will be considered as a valid expression of interest.
All emails to email@example.com
Valid Expressions of Interest must be received by 20 January 2023, with acceptance letters sent out around 4 February 2023.
(Receiving an acceptance letter only is confirmation of your entry into the event. Street Sprint Committee decisions on entrants’ acceptance letters are final)